Yes Since the 80's Underground Shelters have been part of the preppers way of life.
Times have changed since then due to extreme population growth which creates a new scenario in how people will react in a world crisis.If you look at how people will stampede over each other on Black friday for an Ipod on sale then imagine how people will react if we have a X flare which will take out all the power for months or years. Preppers all know this and the general public is catching on to the risk factors of the now new threats such as "The Dollars crash , Solar flares, Black plague re engineered or a EMP strike. Those are just a few new world threats. BunkerMaker.com is quite the interesting website as there is a bit of good information for everyone. Their concept using Underground Shipping Containers and reenforcing them is quite genius and affordable. Take a look at some free energy concepts they have also.
- Obama Shoots Guns
- The Kill Switch
- Outlaw Gasoline
- Second pol considers impeaching Obama
- Steve Stockman Threatens To Impeach Obama Over Gun Control Push
- Senate votes to extend warrantless wiretapping powers
- The NRA is the new KKK according to
- Police Brutality Must Stop
- China Hacks U.S Nuclear System
- DHS Purchases Now a total of 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammunition. Signs of US Collapse
- Google rejects White House request to pull Mohammad film clip
- Millions of GoDaddy sites reportedly taken offline by Anonymous
- Big Brother Conspiracy Theory
- Government criminalizes rainwater collection
- 2016: Obama's America' movie is hidden from public
- Devive Right Of Self Defense
- Craigslist Plays Dirty. Ghost Posting.
- Freedom to Film
- Victory Over Cyber Spying