One would think that Walmart is now selling Marijuana, now that "Always Low Prices", their multimillion dollar household slogan is being used for an online marijuana marketplace. Sam Walton might have just turned over in his grave… Always Low Prices is displayed throughout the United States, from semi trucks to every Walmart complex around. Quite a provocative strategy for the founder of www.cannabispaste.com, Brad Morehouse, who purchased AlwaysLowPrices.com in 1995. It wasn’t until 2003 that Walmart got around to trade marking it’s famous slogan. One can easily see how this new would go viral, as it raises concerns among Walmart’s higher-ups. Simply doing an internet search for "Always Low Prices" results in
NewCure.org press - Colorado Springs, Nov 9, 2013. Is it possible to legally give away Marijuana Cannabis oil for free? No strings attached says NewCure.org as this new bold move is very controversial due to the changing laws and the false information that has been fed to the public since the 1930's about "Marijuana". We are talking about NOT smoking it but to ingest the extract of the plant which has proven to stop different illnesses such as epilepsy in its tracks. So far, the results of Cannabis in epilepsy is the world's most promising New Cure. News is spreading that parents of epilepsy children around the country are moving to Colorado to treat their children with cannabis oil.
Internet Deputy has personally experienced evil like dealings with 1 and 1 internet.
Dec13th 2012 Corporate Domain Names started transferring 76 domain names to 1and 1 and then trouble started.
Many names would not process due to errors in 1and1.com system. After hours of headaches and even loosing a one word domain name Sucrate.com due to a 1and1 system error, Corporate Domain Names was now out of a $10,000 name. 1and1 would not take any responsibility in the mater.
The story gets worse. 1and1 system DNS would constantly fail and (READ MORE >>)
- Underground Shelters are Booming!
- Obama Shoots Guns
- The Kill Switch
- Outlaw Gasoline
- Second pol considers impeaching Obama
- Steve Stockman Threatens To Impeach Obama Over Gun Control Push
- Senate votes to extend warrantless wiretapping powers
- The NRA is the new KKK according to
- Police Brutality Must Stop
- China Hacks U.S Nuclear System
- DHS Purchases Now a total of 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammunition. Signs of US Collapse
- Google rejects White House request to pull Mohammad film clip
- Millions of GoDaddy sites reportedly taken offline by Anonymous
- Big Brother Conspiracy Theory
- Government criminalizes rainwater collection
- 2016: Obama's America' movie is hidden from public
- Devive Right Of Self Defense
- Craigslist Plays Dirty. Ghost Posting.
- Freedom to Film